In India, National Safety Week (4th - 10th March) is celebrated to highlight the importance of safety and health at workplace and to promote a culture of safety among the general public. In its 52nd edition this year, the theme was 'Our Aim: Zero Harm'.
At TCI, we have been committed to provide a safe, healthy and eco-friendly work environment to all our employees and associates, ensuring that all business processes are carried as per SOPs, as to:
- Strive for a 'Zero Accident' at the workplace
- Safe movement of man and material
- Controlled environmental pollution from business activities within permissible limits, and strive to reduce further
- Reuse and recycle wastes wherever possible
- Conserve energy and natural resources
- Spread awareness about health, safety and the environment persistently through training program
- Create a responsible work environment where safety, health and environment are everyone's responsibility
- Consistently improve
We continued to carry out TCI Safe Safar events across the country, to teach drivers about road safety and sustainability norms. TCI Safe Safar, more than being an awareness program also aims at uplifting the status of a driver amongst the logistics fraternity. Till now, we have successfully reached more than a million people from the community and covered more than 36,700 kms.
Under the programme, a specially-fabricated truck travels to customer locations and other prominent places. Nukkad nataks are performed inside the truck, with artists speaking in the local language of the state, to make it engagging and easy to understand for a driver, cleaner and all on-ground yodhas.
Here are some glimpses:
To know more, visit: http://www.tcisafesafar.com/
#TCISafeSafar #ESG #HSE #WeGoBeyondOurLegacy #MakingTheDifference #LeadersInLogistics #EverythingLogistics #TCI #SupplyChain #MultimodalLogistics #ULIP #TechinLogistics